Guild Jr Mentor Program - FEB '21
Time & Location
About the Event
The Malvern Guild Junior Mentor Program is a monthly Pod Learning offering that focuses on building emotional wellness and resilience between online school courses. Students will receive creative writing opportunities, improv storytelling experiences, and - most of all - a safe and fun studying environment! Open to ages 8-16
- Programs will be offered on a MONTHLY basis
- Only 5 SLOTS will be made available each month
- Groups will be CLOSED once registration complete
We understand that every parent has unique scheduling challenges, so we designed our program to be as flexible as possible. Running behind? No problem!
- 6 hrs/day (9AM - 3PM)
- 3 days/week (you choose M-F)
- Add-on days available for purchase
Your child will receive 1-on-1 mentorship in the areas of emotional resilience, creative arts, and leadership from Imaginatium's founder and CEO, Sara Shoemaker.
- First-Aid certified
- Background checked
- Flex Access Pass (3 Days/week)$1,080$1,0800$0